Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter 6: More Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

Chapter 6: More Training Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 6: More Training   Chapter 6: More Training Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:42 pm

Yay! I'm going to try to stay 5 or 6 Chapters ahead from now on, to make sure I've got buffer space. Here's Chapter 6!

Daisuke woke up the next day refreshed. :Good morning, Daisuke.: He jumped out of bed and looked around the room quickly. "Who are you?"
:Baka.:
Once Daisuke remembered, he slapped his forehead. "Sorry, Keitara. I forgot I had you!"
:Like I didn't know that!:
Daisuke grinned, looking up when Miyako entered the room. "It's time for your training," he said.
Daisuke looked down and flexed his claw. Looking back up, he nodded. Miyako led him back to the Colluseum. "Training Stage Seven! Claw. No-Spirit. Commence," Miyako's voice echoed. He turned to Daisuke and explained, "Don't use any spirit powers during this training. You may use the gold slice, but I would recommend you use only the basics."
"But...," Daisuke began, then stopped when twelve robots emerged. His eyes briefly glowed white before he remembered and went back to normal. He raised his claw defensively adn waited for them to attack. They just kept rolling around doing nothing. His eyes widened when he realized what they'd done. I'm surrounded... Bullets began flying and he instinctively covered his head with his hand and claw and ducked down. He glanced around for an opening. No luck; they were evenly spaced, leaving no large opening. He gritted his teeth. A bullet grazed his leg, leaving a trail of blood in the sand. He grabbed it quickly, trying to stop the bleeding while still dodging bullets. At last he saw his chance. The farther robots moved inward to get better aim, leaving slight holes towards the sides. He darted towards one, ripping apart the robot that tried to get in his way with a huge swipe of his claw. He used the pause this gave him to sprint to the other side of the Colluseum. He was surprised how agile he'd become. Maybe it's part of being accepted... He spun instantly and darted back into the confused crowd of robots. Before he realized it, there were only four left. These he lured into a line and destroyed with one quick blow. He stood still while the whirlwind of sand that had had followed him settled. Just then, he noticed that Miyako was clapping. He turned towards the sound. Without warning, Miyajo raised his claw and shot out a bright blue whip at Daisuke. He closed his eyes and braced for it. He closed his eyes and braced for it. He opened them again in surprise when his injured leg was wrapped in a numbing calm. He looked down and saw the blue whip around his wound. As he watched, it closed itself and completely healed to normal. Before he could ask about it, Miyako explained, "Water aura can be used to heal wounds. It's very useful in battle." "So...does that mean you're a water type, Miyako-sensei?"
"No. When you're strong enough, you can learn to use other types of aura besides your two elements. One of my other types is Water."
Daisuke smiled. "Cool! When do I get another type?"
"When you're strong enough, it'll just come to you. Are you sure you don't want to defend yourself?"
"Huh?" asked Daisuke just before a shower of bullets alerted him to the new army emerging. He turned and ripped one in half, and, using its body as a step, jumped into the air and shot down a whole row. He landed on top of another robot and tore its juns off. After a quick rotation, anohter dozen robots were down. Finally destroying the robot he stood on, he stepped down among the rubble and stared around. A good 50 wrecked robots were scattered around the Colluseum.
:Very good. You'd be a good match for even a Tsume.: :A Tsume? You mean I could beat up Miyako?: :Not beat up. But do some damage? Sure.:
Miyako called his name loudly. Daisuke turned to him and replied, "Gomenesai. What did you say?"
"I said, 'We've still got lots of time until dinner.' There's thousands of robots waiting for their destruction," Miyako scolded, "so prepare yourself!"

After several more rounds of robot destruction, the onslaught ended. Daisuke was left the only moving thing in the whole Colluseum. Blinking, he glanced around for Miyako. He stepped over the downed robots and over to the door. Outside he found a note saying,

Daisuke, clean up the mess and head to the cafeteria.
I've left a trail of spirit aura. Try to learn the path.
Miyako
P.S.: The wreaks go on the elevator.

Daisuke sighed and headed back into the room. He was only slightly surprised that he could easily lift whole yards full of robots. It took four elevator loads to clear them all out. He trudged back out and read the message again. :How do I folloe a spirit aura trail?:
Keitara's strange echoey laugh passed across his mind. :You can talk to me. Just "talk" to the trail. Think of Miyako and you'll "hear" it.:
Daisuke did as he asked and felt a presence, as if Miyako were right there. It tugged at him, leading him up the path steadilly. It just...stopped...at the cafeteria door. He entered to find dinner almost finished. He sprinted in and snatched a couple plate's worth of food. A laughing Miyako asked almost jokingly, "So you were able to follow my trail, Daisuke-kun? I knew I chose you well."
Daisuke grimaced and sat down, blushing suddenly at the praise. Miyako grinned and waited while Daisuke demolished the pile. The cook brought out dessert, a strawberry cream-cake, and it was devoured as well. They departed seperately. Daisuke flopped down on his bed when he got back to his room. :You really did well today, Daisuke. Normally newbies wouldn't be able to destroy that many robots that quickly,: Keitara said almost pridefully. Daisuke chuckled. :You're certainly happy.:
A flush of embaressment crossed his thoughts. :Well, you are my partner...and I'm happy for you.:
Daisuke's eyes softened, then sparkled with mischieviousness. :I know, Keitara. Is it strange that you feel sort of like a girlfriend or wife to me?:
Keitara replied playfully, :I am your "other half." As long as you don't think of me that way.:
Daisuke blushed and burst into laughter. :No way! No offense, Keitara, but...No.: He turned over and raised his claw. :What is this, really?:
:A sign that you're a Tsuki no Youji, a Moon Child. It give you you're powers and your increased physical abilities. It also enables you to see the true forms of spirits.:
:Mmm.:
:You tired?:
Daisuke gave an affirmative feeling across what he called their "link."
:Then I'll let you sleep. Good Night, Daisuke,: Keitara replied fondly.
:G'night, Keitara.: the almost asleep Daisuke slurred out. Both sent loving calms at each other as they finally slept.

Hahaha! The infamous Chapter 7 will be released soon! Beware, and be excited!
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: More Training   Chapter 6: More Training Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:03 pm

Has everyone seen this already?
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: More Training   Chapter 6: More Training Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:00 pm

Hello?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: More Training   Chapter 6: More Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6: More Training
Page 1 of 1