Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heir to the King: Chapter Three - Begin Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

Heir to the King: Chapter Three - Begin Training Empty
PostSubject: Heir to the King: Chapter Three - Begin Training   Heir to the King: Chapter Three - Begin Training Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:45 pm

Zame led Deren over to a building covered in silver. "To ward off the servents." he explained to him. He walked through the open door and motioned for Deren to follow. Then, he looked towards a shadowed corner and barked, "Leave. Now."
A creature appeared from the spot and ran out the door, fear seen plainly on its face. Zame brought Deren to the middle of the room, where a stone blacker than the Realm outside stood. There was a light shining on it, but no light touched the stone. "This stone is used to train the most basic Darkness attack, Purge. I'll have to teach you all of the Darkness spells leading up to Banishing before you attempt it. That way you won't send yourself to a worse place."
This made Deren wonder what place could be worse than the Dark Realm. He didn't speak up, though. "So, how do I use Purge?"
"Watch."
Zame stepped foreward and yelled, "Purge!"
The blackness flew out of the stone and into Zame's upheld paw. Soon, the stone glimmered so brightly that Deren had to shield his eyes. Zame threw the darkness back at the stone, and instantly the room returned to its previous state. "It won't be as easy your first time, Deren." He motioned for Deren to try...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deren bit off a curse. He'd been working on Purge the whole day, and he still hadn't gotten any better! "Purge!" he yelled again, drawing back the darkness with an aggressive motion of his arm. The darkness flew to his hand, then it broke, part of it staying with his hand, and most of it staying with the stone. In defeat once again, he threw the black sphere back at the stone and sat down, exhausted. Zame walked up behind him. "Here, watch me again. I'll show you how to do it properly"
Deren could tell that his failure was getting on Zame's nerves too. "Purge!"
In an exaggerated movement, he slowly drew his hand backwards, the darkness following faster than his hand was moving. The stone grew blinding again until Zame gave the darkness back to it. "Make sure that the darkness moves faster than your hand, or it'll break from tension. Rest for today, we'll try again tomorrow!" he said aggrivatingly.
Deren gratefully followed him to the back of the building. Zame touched his claw to the wall and spoke, "Banishing!"
The wall turned black. Deren looked at his mentor, My mentor?, with puzzlement. "If you can use Banishing, then why can't you send me home?"
"The caster of the spell must know the place they are creating a portal to. Even if I did know Airn's cottage well enough, you need to learn Darkness spells anyway, to make it easier for you to counter them. Now, go inside. I'll follow behind, don't fear."
"Where are we going, Zame?"
The Fourth replied casually, "We're going to my home. My brothers never come there, so you'll be safe, but just to be sure, I'll put a ward on your door. Now, go!"
Deren nodded and stepped into the portal. To think of how strange the day had become, just because he'd learned a new spell. I'll have a long talk with that idiot when I get back! I'll give him a few things to think about!

Last edited by on Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the King: Chapter Three - Begin Training   Heir to the King: Chapter Three - Begin Training Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:58 pm

Rrr WBD XD
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the King: Chapter Three - Begin Training   Heir to the King: Chapter Three - Begin Training Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:09 am

I'm done =DDDD I've written a lot...I'll make a schedule!

Due Dates:

Chapter Five: August 30, 2007
Chapter Six: Coming Soon!
Chapter Seven: Coming Soon!
Chapter Eight (if I get that far): Sometime during the school year

I've had to move the due dates back because I can't find inspiration to write. Hopefully once I'm back in school and not so dead-tired, I'll be able to think of somehting. Sorry, all those who read these.

Last edited by on Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Kokujin
Fighter
Fighter
Kokujin

Male Number of posts : 277
Currency : 12 000
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the King: Chapter Three - Begin Training   Heir to the King: Chapter Three - Begin Training Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:29 pm

gah
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgottenmyyths.pureforum.net
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the King: Chapter Three - Begin Training   Heir to the King: Chapter Three - Begin Training Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:56 am

OOC: Is that your favorite word? XD

Yayyy schedule! :3 I'm sure you will get that far! It would be a shame to stop now...
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Kokujin
Fighter
Fighter
Kokujin

Male Number of posts : 277
Currency : 12 000
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the King: Chapter Three - Begin Training   Heir to the King: Chapter Three - Begin Training Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:55 pm

OOC: yeah pretty much its became a habit of mines

im finishing my new story
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgottenmyyths.pureforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the King: Chapter Three - Begin Training   Heir to the King: Chapter Three - Begin Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heir to the King: Chapter Three - Begin Training
Page 1 of 1