Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Rant   Rant Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:46 pm

I need to rant continuously for a while. If anyone else wants to rant, feel free to do so here.

[rant]Lately I've noticed that all of my teachers try to be friends with me. Like, my Personal Keyboarding teacher says goodbye to me every day. And my Algebra II teacher talks to me a lot, too. So do my Latin and Band teachers. One substitute teacher who was a student teacher last year says hi to me whenever I see him. Even my deadly Language Arts teacher tries (and fails) to be my friend. Has this ever happened to any of you? Maybe I'm just wierd. And even though nobody talks to me much, everybody is nice to me. Like, even the guys in my lunch line who regularly swear and talk about sex will apologize if they accidentaly back into me. Today, somebody I barely know started pouring out their life story to me, and me to them. We didn't get very far into either of them, but it was strange. After school, I had to wait for two hours for my pizza fundraiser to come. My band teacher came up to me and talked to me for a while about going to county band, instead of going into the orchestra for the Musical. The whole band wants me to go, even though I'm just a freshman. I helped the band booster leader-person with unloading the truck and sorting things, and she told all of the people she was calling that I helped out. Our section's senior thinks I play better than him. I had to deliver my pizza fundraiser in the freezing cold and a gale wind. The lady with the two kitties was nice to me. Her kitties let me pet them. The bold one came up to me first, then the other decided I was okay and came over too. The dog lady and her husband weren't there, though. Maybe I'll see them when I deliver the last of the packages... ... I forgot what I wanted to rant about... I guess I'll stop.[/rant]

If anyone want to add to the mega-ranting, feel free.
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:48 pm

...O.O Well, at least people want to talk to you.
I don't see why that's so bad, in fact I think that's great. I mean, come on, no one's doing anything bad, right? They just like to talk to you and be polite to you. That's really nice. In fact, no, that's awesome. They even pour out their life to you! You don't even have to earn their trust. I'd say you're extremely lucky. People never come up and talk to me ( unless they're my friends.). Not even teachers. Especially not guys. And if I try to talk to a guy, they feel awkward because they think I might like them, so they ignore me. So yeah...I'd say you're lucky...very lucky...
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:53 pm

thankies. I wasn't sad- or angry-ranting, just plain ranting. I've had a lot of thoughts floating around in my head lately...
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantajii World :: General :: OOC :D-
Jump to: