Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How are you guys today?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda
Apprentice
Apprentice
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda

Female Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Character Profile
Attacks:

How are you guys today? Empty
PostSubject: How are you guys today?   How are you guys today? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:03 pm

I'm frickin pissed right now. My sister is being an annoying little biatch and stealing my Mello jacket without asking. And my dad is just being... grr. I hate them both. My family sucks.

But anywho. I'm trying to be happy here... Take some deep breaths... Ohmmmmm... XD

How are you guys?
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: How are you guys today?   How are you guys today? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:17 pm

WHOA YOU have a Mello jacket? AWESOME C:

UM....actually, my day sucked too. My dad and brother are being extremely.....yeah. But I'm sorry your family sucks. You're 15 so...3 more years?

BUT mhmm, meditation....go for it. Music is better tho~ :3
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda
Apprentice
Apprentice
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda

Female Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: How are you guys today?   How are you guys today? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:22 pm

Indeed I do. A jacket of fuzziness and love and joy. Luckily it has now been returned safe and sound, but I was pissed. MY MELLO JACKET RAWR!!

w00t 3 more years. Actually only one year till my sister leaves for college, and once my house sells it'll be just my mom and i except on wednesdays and every other weekend. Oh joy, visiting my Dad. *sarcasm* (My parents are divorced. So yeah. Fun stuff)

Meditation and yoga are good. I like 'em. But nothing compares to music. And sometimes video games if they're not pissing me off. And of course, books. *hugs book shelf* Oh dang. It's heavy *is buried under pile of books* Ow... Help. xD
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: How are you guys today?   How are you guys today? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:32 pm

AHH I like Matt's outfit more tho :33333333333 * hides*

Ah, divorced parents. I'm so sorry. But at least your sister's leaving soon. I never had to deal with sisters tho. Just bunches of brotherz.

I never tried yoga S: And I've neglected my video games the last couple months, because I haven't bought new ones...D:

* Tries to help Panda by eating books* THERE~! You are saved! My bookshelf needs updated....rrrrr.

Today it looks like it's going to snow....!! YAY.
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you guys today?   How are you guys today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How are you guys today?
Page 1 of 1