Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Cold] Journey! [ :

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

[Cold] Journey! [ : Empty
PostSubject: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:13 pm

Shizuku smirked widely at the scenery. " Ah! We're getting so much closer and we only started!" she shouted triumphantly, with Mamoru close at her side. She shivered involuntarily. " What a CoOl place, in more than one way," she muttered. Mamoru handed her a better coat before she could even bother to ask, and glanced swiftly at the two others, to make sure they were still there and fine.
This place is amazing, Shizuku thought, taking the scenery in. " Just another place that gets in our way. Huh, I wander how this tunnel thing works."
" I don't know, however I do know that they transport messages through these tunnels, and they might lead to even colder places," he finished the last part grimly.
Shizuku frowned at that. " Well, let's figure this out," she announced.
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:17 pm

Sviodo trotted along beside them, his breath coming out in puffs of steam. You poor two-legs don't even have a coat of fur to keep you warm. Unfortunately, I can't do anything about that... He was perfectly comfortable in the tunnels, but he knew that humans and other two-legs couldn't stand the cold as well. He stopped suddenly as an unfamiliar scent hit his nose. There's someone here who smells like old fur, he mind-spoke.
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:22 pm

Shizuku shuddered again, and Mamoru gave her an anxious glance, ignoring Sviodo's remarks.
" You all right...?" Mamoru asked quietly.
" No need to worry, Mamoru-servant-to-be~!" Shizuku said brightly through chattering teeth. How could is it here anyway!?
Mamoru narrowed his eyes as he looked ahead, wondering who this " old-fur" guy would be. This country is annoying....[/i]
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:32 pm

A strange man covered in many layers of fur stepped out of a crevice in the rock. "You have entered the tunnels patrolled by the Tunnel Foxes, State your buisiness here, and your names," he said in a slightly accented voice.

I am..., Sviodo began, before he was interrupted.
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Male Number of posts : 203
Battle Coins : i DONT KNOW
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:20 pm

"We are some harmless travelers on our way to this young lady's palace where she will take her place as princess." as he gestuered to Shizuku "Our names do not matter as we will not be here long. We seek one called old-fur. Do you know where we might have the pleasure of meeting him?"

All the while knowing the while questioning whether he could trust this man. And in the back of his mind there was an unknown inkling thinking that this might be old-fur.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:07 pm

The man laughed. "I assume that your wolf friend scented me? All of our city smells like old fur to sensetive noses, as I've heard too often." He held his hands up and open to show that he was peaceful. "You are welcome to spend as long as you wish in our city, but I warn you, you may see things that only Shunti's people have seen for centuries."

Sviodo spoke into the minds of all but the man, He seems kind enough. His mind doesn't feel hostile at all.
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:59 pm

Gedrone tried to make a thought saying wow that's cool that you can know what their mind fells like but then the man noticed him squinting unusually and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:03 pm

The man said simply, "I assume you're not used to communucating with the four-footed one,"

Sviodo spoke to Gedrone, All you have to do is think towards me for me to hear. Like this. He showed Gedrone in mind-pictures what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:59 pm

Gedrone chuckled and said "So like this, just think it and you can hear it". Then asked "Is there any way I could block u out of my thoughs so I could have my privacie sometimes"
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:15 pm

Sviodo grinned and replied, I would never intrude on your private thoughts, but for your confidence in it, I'll teach you how to shield me out. Just imagine your mind, and build a wall of yourself around it. Sing it into being, with your mind-voice, and Dance it into place. If your will is strong enough, nothing will get through these shields.
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:50 pm

Gedrone nodded then looked to "Old-Fur" and said "So can you show us a place we can stay?"
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm

(( whoa, dang, that was a lot of posts between you too. Guess that's what I get xD ROFL at that " we seek one called old-fur!" hahaha))

"That sing-dance crap didn't make any sense at all," Shizuku thought and muttered in confusion, while Mamoru tried to follow the instructions with a stern face. " And wait a sec-we don't need a place to stay. We need to get moving, silly," she scolded Gedrone-face with a lifted eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:23 pm

{{ well then maybe somone shood tell me wut we r doin here anyways cuz im confuzled, i think somone else needs to post b4 me}}
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:57 pm

Sviodo looked up at Shizuku questioningly and asked only her, [i]Shouldn't we stay for at least a little while? It'll be at least better than a cold camp on our own.[i]

The man replied, "Even if you don't wish to stay, you should at least stock up on provisions while you're here." Without another word, he turned and, motioning for them to follow, headed down a side tunnel.
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:07 pm

"Gah, staying at a place is boring," Shizuku whined. u.u I dun wanna. " I say we go with the cold camp on our own. But yeah, we can do the provision thingies...." she trailed off, seeing how the man was already leaving. " Yeah..."

Mamoru wondered why Gedrone was so confused while following the man unenthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:11 pm

{{ok wait y do we need to see this old fur guy!!!!!!!!}
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:31 pm

(someone post b4 me cuz i ztill dont really see wut we is doin here)

-.-
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:13 pm

Sorry, I'm waiting for Zeph to lead us~
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:18 pm

lolz, I was waiting for you guys. I guess I'll post then.

The man led them through the tunnels for a while, then stopped at an oaken door. "Here's where the town technichally starts. There's an inn around the middle of town. You can stay there if you wish. The market square will have any provisions you wish to buy." He left them there and dissapeared seemingly into thin air.

Sviodo paused for a moment, then tentatively took a step towards the entrance. Should we go, then? he asked finally.
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:36 pm

Gedrone looked around then said "What are we waiting for?" then pushed through the door.
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:42 am

When they entered they were met by a beautifiul sight full of bright lights and small hut with children laughing and playing and mothers smiling and laughing with store clerks. But because this was a haven for all creatures there were also goblins, orcs and wolverines. Gedrone gripped his axe tighter as a group of orcs walked past but then looked down feeling guilty and let go. Gedrone looked back and smiled, then said in the most laid-back cheerful voice he could muster "This seems nice."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Sviodo grinned and replied obliviously, Yes, it is, isn't it? Very beautiful place.
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Gedrone looked around and pulled out a sack of gold. "Well, I'm going to a hotel and catching some sleep. Then I'm going for supplies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Cold] Journey! [ :   [Cold] Journey! [ : Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Cold] Journey! [ :
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantajii World :: New Fantajii Roleplay :: *~The Countries~* :: Town Central :: Tunnel Fox Station-
Jump to: