Fighter

Male Number of posts : 203
Battle Coins : i DONT KNOW
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Zofilo Hifolo   Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:20 pm

Name:Zofilo Hifolo

Type:Human armed with massive longbow and multiple types of arrows. Plus rapier.

Description:A fit 5 foot 9" man with large arms, legs and body usually wearing hard leather studded vest. His hair is short and curly yet wirh a buzz cut on the sides. His large loose cloak camelflouging him so he is almost invisible. He seems to appear out of nowhere and where ever he appears he's cracking jokes or cracking heads.

Personality:Always joking or at worst in a good mood but very rarely in a bad mood. He travels with the friends he makes and he usually makes them easily. But when people mention unneccesasry killing he will take action... starting with a joke.

History:He grew up with his father in a secret group called the RANGERS. Often he couldn't know where his father was or what he was doing but every time his father went out, Zoffy (his nickname when he was little) would take his short bow and arrows and train hoping someday he would be part of the RANGERS. Then one day his father didn't return and he waited 5 days and by then he he knew his father was dead. At the age of 13 he found out that the RANGERS had executed his father for sparing an enemy in battle.His father died a honorable death as he did not let himself be executed and took out 50 soldiers before going down with 20 arrows in his chest. His dying words were shouted as "ZOFILO WILL AVENGE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Zofilo now travels as he hunts the RANGERS seeking revenge while using the bow and sword his father had died fighting with. Now at age 16 he can pin a fly to a tree from up to 50 yards away.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Zofilo Hifolo   Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:30 pm

LoLz, " cracking jokes or cracking heads." Interesting. Rangers. Lolz. Zofty is cool, accepted ( :
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter

Male Number of posts : 203
Battle Coins : i DONT KNOW
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Zofilo Hifolo   Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:36 pm

ty i thought u wood like him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zofilo Hifolo   

Back to top Go down

Zofilo Hifolo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantajii World :: New Fantajii Roleplay :: Character Board :: Accepted Charries-
Jump to: