Admin

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:48 pm

Sankudo continued dancing, oblivious to the seriousness of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter

Male Number of posts : 203
Battle Coins : i DONT KNOW
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:54 pm

He looked around ingnoring the crazy fool. "Fine but when I say we stop we stop. And if there is any time where I choose to take a differrent path you may join me or continue your own way."

(sorry my charrie a little mean but once he gets to kno ur charriues he'll liten up)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:59 pm

She narrowed her eyes. " Humph. In other words, you want to take it upon yourself to be a leader? No way buddy," she muttered stubbornly. " I don't need you anway, I have MAMORU!" She turned around, feigning a fit when really she was terrified, and started to stomp off, with her hnads clenched into fists. " Good luck helping your revenge BY YOURSELF." Then she remembered the pie, and stood for one second to say, " Oh, and I hope I can have pie here again sometime," before continuing her furious exit in her pursuit to find Mamoru.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:05 pm

Gedrone smiled slightly and said "Ok. Listen, I'm just saying that I will go along and you can be leader for all I care but I might need to go down a different path a few times."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:11 pm

She glared back slowly, her eyes full with distrust, but, though she didn't want to appear that desperate, she figured this might be her only chance. " All right," she said icily. " It's Shizu-sama to you, or Princess Shizu, and our direction is the Kingdom." She flashed her wide smirk again and started heading off to find the exit of the water zoo. " Well, I've had enough of this zoo," she told the Sanku and the strange man.
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:17 pm

"I'll call you Shizu and you can call me what you please. Gedrone works. Or Gedi." grinning widely as he followed waving back at Sankudo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zephyr
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:24 pm

Sankudo smiled and disappeared farther into the cave.

Sviodo looked up at the waterfall and noticed shadows moving inside of it. He clambered up the rocks and slipped behind the falls. As his eyes adjusted, he saw two humans preparing to leave. He was prepared to hide until they'd passed - they looked scary - but something about them told him that they were all right. He stepped into the light and introduced himself. Greetings, friends, he said into both of their minds. My name is Sviodo Orient Zion Alexander Michael-Leison Torrent'ares, but you may call me Sviodo if you wish.
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:35 pm

Shizu frowned. " Um, NO. No one calls me Shizu. EVER. If you must, clal me Shizuku." Gedi, she thought, annoyed that he thought she'd want to throw nicknames at him. She couldn't do that! She continued through the cave, trying to push away her troubling thoughts, when she heard other thoughts interrupt her.
Greetings, friends.
She jumped up and gasped, her hands flying to her mouth, then blushed, embarrassed that she had done that in front of somebody. What the heck!?
My name is Sviodo Orien Zion Alexander Miichael-Leison Torrent'ares, but you can call me Sviodo if you wish
THE CRAp. She frowned at nothing, not sure how she heard this voice but sure it was in it's head. "Well, that's a mouthfull. No, I don't want to call you Sviodo,," she muttered quietly, not thinking it was real or would answer, but not afraid to make a scene in front of Gedrone-face.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:39 pm

Well, why not? Sviodo's a perfectly good name. And speaking of names, what is yours, good lady? I'm assuming that the man behind you is the Gedrone you are referring to, he thoguht back at her. His mouth opened in a grin, revealing long gleaming fangs tough enough to crush bones.
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:26 am

She stiffled a shudder. So he could read her mind. Well that was pleasant, now she'd have to do double the-She left the thought unfinished. Yeah, that guy is Gedrone, unfortunately. " Yes." And I'm Shizuku. " You can call me Princess Shizuku, since I'm going to be the princess soon, once I get a hold of that current idiot of a princess." Stupid girl. Now where's Mamoru? AHH those fangs are freaky. She smirked. " So whaddaya want, Sviodo Orien Zion Alexander Miichael-Leison Torrent'ares?" She had her hands on her hips again, and appeared to be waiting impatiently again, even though she was just extremely nervous.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:09 pm

Yes, I can read your mind. But I'm not trying to intrude on your privacy or anything. I can't help it if I can hear your mental "shouts." They are quite loud, by the way. I would appreciate it if you could think softer, he replied, wincing a little. And he said just to her, I suppose my fangs are a little scary, but I just couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:40 pm

Gedrone, staring quizzicaly at the creature, said "State your buisness and intentions!" all the while thinking about those fangs. A similar creature aided in the killing of my family but I'm sure it wasn't the same. He was still not quite sure how to handle this creature. Yet he sensed that there was no immediate danger and his hand fell away from his axe where it had been lingering since he saw the creature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:53 pm

" Fine," Shizuku said, trying to quiet her thoughts while keeping a frown. Actually, when she looked closer, the fangs didn't look all that bad...She tried to mask her interest.
Shizuku had completely forgotten Gedrone was there for a second and turned around when he spoke. His words had startled her. She scowled at him. " Gedrone-face, cut that out! It's my job to order people!" She continued to glare, but then saw a familiar shadow.
" M-mamoru!"

Mamoru headed toward Shizuku's side, his face not changing when he saw the other two. He looked slightly irritated.
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:56 pm

Gedrone ignored Shizuku and said "Go on then!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:02 pm

Shizuku frowned and turned around to Sviodo Orien Zion Alexander Miichael-Leison Torrent'ares, about to speak to him, but Mamoru spoke instead.

" Hey, what's your problem? Shizuku, is this guy bothering you?" Mamoru asked icily, staring at Gedrone cooly.

" It's all fine. It really is. He was going to come along on our adventure, and this random guy, Sviodo Orien Zion Alexander Miichael-Leison Torrent'ares, came up, but anyways, doesn't matter, let's go," Shizuku said urgently, suddenly feeling the need to travel.

Mamoru kept staring at Gedrone.
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:12 pm

Gedrone returned the icy stare and his hand lingered back to his axe as he said "Is there something I can help you with?" with a almost sarcastic tone as if challenging him to attack thinking it would be a pleasure to spar with a worthy oppenent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:25 pm

" No thanks," Mamoru said simply. He remained at Shizuku's side, but avoided Gedrone's challenging look and instead fixed a glance at the giant wolf. Figures that she would run into such people. We should just do this by ourselves for now...I don't see the point in dragging these strange people into our mixup... His eyes narrowed.

Shizuku grabbed Mamoru's hand. " Let's go! Gedrone-face, come on, let's get a move on. I don't want to stay in this zoo all day!"
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:32 pm

Gedrone wielded his giant axe that was a little taller than the considerebly tall man and used it as a big walking stick. Following Shizuku he brushed past the wolf and grunted as if saying bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zephyr
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:58 pm

Sviodo watched them leave, then trotted behind them. Mamoru, was it? he asked Mamoru. I'm Sviodo Orien Zion Alexander Michael-Leison Torrent'ares, though, you already knew that from Shizuku. All the while, he smiled happilly, his tongue handing slightly out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:08 pm

Mamoru looked back at the dog. Oh, so you're one of those kind of wolves, he thought gloomily. Yes, I am Mamoru. And I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, it was extremely long. Are you part of the tag-a-long-team too? I think I misunderstood then.

Shizuku turned again. " Huh? Sviodo Orien Zion Alexander Michael-Leison Torrent'ares-is there something you want? We probably don't have it," Shizuku said impatiently. Are you talking to Mamoru or Gedrone-face or something??
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:12 pm

Sviodo shifted his thoughts to everyone in the group and replied to everyone, If you'll let me, I'd like to travel with you. I've been lonely since my last group of friends found their destinies. I'd be happy to help you find yours, whether in be as a princess, he grinned at Shizuku, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:16 pm

Shizuku couldn't help but grin back at him, and Mamoru seemed disappointed about that. All right, we could use an extra hand-er, paw, or whatever. Fang would be nice. "You're welcome to come!"

Mamoru nodded at the dog whose name was too long to remember, trying to cover up his disapproval. " Thank you."
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:18 pm

Gedrone stopped and lean against the wall very confuzzled and said "Ok hold up! Yes. It's all right with me if ou come but I want to know exactly whos coming and whos not?" he didn't like the whole mind reading thing it was confusing. But he still thought it was cool and he alway liked dogs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zephyr
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:22 pm

(Fang, rofl! ^^)

Sviodo's grin grew wider at their acceptance. I thank you greatly. Now, does anyone have any food? I'm starving! He looked up at the three of them desperately. He could hear his stomach growl angrilly.
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:27 pm

" Gedrone-face, calm down, we're all going, and hah, I ate all the cake tht Sanku gave, so I guess we'll have to find some of food. Or Mamoru, do you have anything?" Shizuku asked. " Give him something," she ordered.

Mamoru gave the dog a thoughtful look, wondering exactly what the giant thing would want. Probably giant, fresh, raw meat. Which of course, Mamoru wouldn't have. " Does this fit your needs?" he asked, throwing a bag of fish crackers in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gedrone   

Back to top Go down

gedrone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantajii World :: New Fantajii Roleplay :: *~The Countries~* :: Waterfall Zoo-
Jump to: