Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just chap one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Male Number of posts : 203
Battle Coins : i DONT KNOW
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Character Profile
Attacks:

just chap one Empty
PostSubject: just chap one   just chap one Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:31 pm

The Ninja warriors: chapter one

Three ninjas fought for justice. Their names were Kike who was mastered using one large sword, Sev who was mastered using daggers and Scorch who mastered the art of dual swords. One night they were practicing when they heard noises in the bushes. Kike said “What was that?” They stopped practicing and looked around. Suddenly an army of ferocious, cold and heartless ninjas all dressed in red attacked!

It was the red ninjas. The most evil team of ninjas alive. There were knives flying everywhere, swords clashing and ninjas flying through the air. It was a devastating fight.

At the end there were red ninjas all over and the ninja warriors had many wounds. So they went to their master Shang wui. Shang wui had medicines, weapons and most important, experience.

After a good night of sleep they set out on their next journey. To find the leader of the red ninjas and destroy him and his ruthless army.

They leaped from rooftop to rooftop on their way there. As they were leaping from rooftop to rooftop they had seen a group of gangsters beating people with bats. So Kike went down to take care of it.

As Scorch and Sev continued they came across a bank robbery. So Sev went down to handle it.

As Scorch continued all alone he wondered, should he wait for the others or if he could take on the red ninjas all alone!

For a second he stopped and felt a pain in the back, then he fell over the edge of the building! He wondered what to do, so quickly he grabbed the windowsill. He just hung there for a minute shocked that he was alive.

Then he wondered what hit him. He looked up and there was his old friend Snake who had recently joined a group of street ninjas. He was holding a bow and arrow and pointing it straight down at Scorch.

The red ninjas would have to wait, Scorch had his own problems to deal with. As Snake got ready to shoot, Scorch heard a snap! Snake’s string had just snapped. Scorch was a fast thinker and automatically reached for the windowsill, grabbed a pot, threw it at Snake and hit him straight in the head, knocking him unconscious. Scorch had no time to spare and immediately started climbing the building. Once he got to the roof of the building he drew both his swords and finished snake once and for all! He stood there silenced for a second and waited.

Sev and Kike came back about an hour later. They were getting tired from all these stops so they decided to continue no matter what.

I wrote this when i was like 7 or 8
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

just chap one Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chap one   just chap one Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:58 pm

Um wow that's pretty good for a 7 or 8 year old [: hah, maybe you were reading Masashi Kishimoto's ( the Naruto creator dude's) mind 0:< jk Maybe you can rewrite it with more detail now! :3
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Character Profile
Attacks:

just chap one Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chap one   just chap one Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:02 pm

i have a bunch of and and one that i started writin recently but i got to put em onto the comp
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Character Profile
Attacks:

just chap one Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chap one   just chap one Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:04 pm

ill put em on the comp soon

it might be fun to retype it ... just like homework
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

just chap one Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chap one   just chap one Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:39 am

Kewlllll!! Okkirss and nahhh not like hmwk, hmwk is eviler [: it's something you can't really choose
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

just chap one Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chap one   just chap one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just chap one
Page 1 of 1