Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

communication and music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tmac
Fighter
Fighter
tmac

Male Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

communication and music Empty
PostSubject: communication and music   communication and music Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:33 pm

I dont think it posted
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: communication and music   communication and music Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:40 pm

it didn't ): But I'll add your playlist to the music page :D tho the music page is getting packed S: I'm gonna hafta make each playlist in it's own page. Well, anywaaaywayyszz..do you want me charrie to come in? (:
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
tmac
Fighter
Fighter
tmac

Male Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: communication and music   communication and music Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:55 pm

uhhh yeah
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: communication and music   communication and music Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:26 pm

OK
Keina walked in. She felt like she'd been in hibernation it felt so long since she had done anything, even though it hadn't. She wasn't really that hungry; she had just kind of meandered around the village until she had ended up at the bakery. She stood just for a second with a pondering expression as she thought up what she was going to do when she thought she heard a stream of music, and then realized that she recongnized one of people in the almost empty bakery. Was that...? Who was that? Oh yes, she realized, it was the guy from the battle! Yes, she could see his face now! She ran to him immediately with a smile, wondering how she was going to thank this guy.
" Heyyyy!" She called, instantly by his side.
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: communication and music   communication and music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

communication and music
Page 1 of 1