Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Empty
PostSubject: Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!   Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:43 pm

Sankudo jumped into the cave nimbly and looked around. She spotted a Storev near a pile of snow and went over to it. "Hiya! Do you like it here? I know sometimes people come and try to hurt you, but they need to. It's like..." Sankudo thought for a bit, "how you and me have to eat fishies to stay alive. They have to hurt you poor foxies and snakies to stay alive. So don't be mad at them or anything." The storev watched her as she spoke to it and nodded to show its understanding. It bounded over to the snow pile and batted some at Sankudo. Sankudo shook it off and laughed. She picked up some more with her tail and flung it at the fox, saying, "Take that!" The Storev dodged it with a smile. It was so fun to play in the zoo here, where she didn't have to worry about anything...
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Kiyoshi
intermediate
intermediate

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!   Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:16 pm

Kiyoshi moves into the caves, then stops when he sees that something was already in it, he looks back outside and whimpers some, because a timber wolf was heading towards him, thinking he was a quick meal, he moves back into the cave and hides himself in the corner, hopping he would be missed
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!   Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:54 pm

The Storev stopped and stared at the newcomer. Sankudo cocked her head to the side, then turned to face Kiyoshi. She approached him cautiously, thinking he might be a bad guy. Then she smiled and asked, "Hi! Do you want to play with us?"
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
intermediate
intermediate

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!   Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:28 am

Kiyoshi looks up at her and just sighs, then points at the huge wolf standing right behind her, which just happens to not believe its luck at finding TWO things to eat instead of one, Kiyoshi pulls himself deeper into the rocks and gives her a smile "sure, if we live that is"
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!   Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:02 am

Sankudo turned around and saw the wolf. "You want to play too?" When she saw that it wanted to harm them, she narrowed her eyes and said in a harsh voice, "The rules say no hurting people unless they're in a real fight." The wolf also narrowed its eyes and charged her. She easily jumped over it, then remembered Kiyoshi. She grabbed the wolf's tail in her teeth and swung it towards the wall, bashing its body into it. The wolf got up wimpering and sprinted off. Sankudo turned back to Kiyoshi. "Now can we play?"
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
intermediate
intermediate

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!   Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:07 am

Kiyoshi stares wide eyed at her, then in a whiny voice "i could have done that, i didnt want to hurt wolfy-san" he worms his way out of the hiding place and walks up to her, then taps her on the arm and just disappears, reappearing on the other side of the cave "tag, your it" Kiyoshi smiles and hops around, not even caring where she is

ooc: Me: *sigh* this is going to be very funny
Kiyoshi: I WANNA COOKIE
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!   Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:00 am

OOC: lolz

Sankudo smiled back and ran up to him, brushing him with her tail. "Now you're it!" The Storev came out of hiding too and chased Sankudo as well.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
intermediate
intermediate

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!   Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:25 pm

Kiyoshi appears in front of her and stops her with a single finger tip on her forehead, smiling the whole time "no, your it" then he hops back and waits for her to come at him, getting ready to appear behind her so that she wont be able to touch him in, then plans on doing this

ooc: yea, so he is going to make you run around and im going to change the name soon
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!   Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:26 pm

OOC: change the name?? 0: Might as well make a new charrie now x3

Shizuku saw the two playing tag and stared in surprised. What on Earth?? Er, Fantajii. And wasn't that Lord Sankudo?? And...the vampyre?? She didn't understand what they were doing, and thought that they might be fighting.
" Stop! Don't fight! Oh dear! Lord Sankudo! I mean...!" She didn't know who to side with in this battle.
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!   Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:08 am

Sankudo looked over at the girl. "Do you wanna play too?" She leaped over to her and touched her hand with her tail. "You're it, now!" She smiled and jumped back to get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
intermediate
intermediate

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!   Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:51 am

Momo...

ooc: whaaaaat? it sounds so cute ^-^

...looks over at Shizuke and tilts his head to the side "oneechan, what are you doing here? i thought you went to get you butt kicked by some monsters." he blinks twice then appears beside Sankudo and tugs gently on her tail, then whispers a plan that he has in mind, asking the animals to gang up on oneechan and pinning her down so they can tickle her

ooc: cute face...evil mind...prefect match
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!   Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:16 am

OOC: MOMO?? Like the avatar? wait, that's gonna be his name?
hmm not tew shabbeh

x3

It? What was this it? Then Shizuku slowly understood. " WHAT? I DO NOT GET MY BUTT KICKED BY MONSTERS!" Shizuku ran after the little munchkin, not knowing the plan.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!   Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:04 pm

Sankudo flared up, silently calling the Storev and snow rabbits to come out and help. The foxes tackled her and the bunnies layed down on her arms and legs to keep her from getting up. Sankudo giggled quietly and ran over with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
intermediate
intermediate

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!   Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:43 pm

Momo watches all this with a smile, then walks over to Oneechan and looks at Sankudo, then looks back at Oneechan and begins to tickle her
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!   Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:03 am

Sankudo flicked her tail over Shizuku-san. Smiling happily, she flicked faster to tickle more.

((srry for the short post))
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!   Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:26 am

((Iz ok. I shuld've posted back faster anywayz ^^; ))

Shizuku suddenly felt like a bunch of animals all over her, and squealed in surprise. She noted that the fox looked adorable, but then it tackled her. " Wa...ahhh!" she pulled some bunnies away. Then she felt tickled. She jumped up as if she had just been sprung into the air. " H-heyyy cut that out!" When Sankudo flicked her tail, she pouted, stuck out her tongue at her and threw a poke at her on her nose. " You're it!" she announced, backing up and nearly tripping over the bunnies. She was careful though, because she was no animal-hater.

Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!   Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:04 pm

Sankudo giggled again and chased after Shizuku. This was the most fun she'd had in a really long time! The Storev picked up a small Thorn Hail berry and squeezed it all over a pile of snow and got ready to fire it at somebody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!   Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing in the Zoo with Sankudo and Friends!
Page 1 of 1