Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world* Intro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tmac
Fighter
Fighter
tmac

Male Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world*  Intro Empty
PostSubject: fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world* Intro   fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world*  Intro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 3:31 pm

Once apon a time there was a gigantic kingdom by the name of Fantajii. It had alot of inhabitants*if thats a real word* some of thome were very powerful and kind hero's, and some were very distructive villians. The Queen of this kingdom went by the name of Toli the most powerful woman in the kingdom of fantajii. One day she taking her horse for a walk through a vast plain of trees and beautiful flowers. She came across a boy vast potential to ether bring harm to the county or bring peace once and for all. Thats where our story begins. "hello there little boy why crying on such a peaceful day as this" says Toli. The boy doesnt reply he just stares at her before he faints. Toli rushed him to the best docter and part warior Melon. "Please take care of this little boy I must find out who left this boy all by himself." Melon takes the boy and examines him. "Boy do you have a name." says Melon. He knew the boy was pretending to faint. " Its Tmac,"says the boy "and im 13 years old". "Tmac is it that sounds more like a nickname......dont you know its dangerous out there with all the villians we have running around now." "yes, I do thats why I was out there....training so that I can stop this war once and for all. Toli reappears " So you want to stop this war huh...come with me" She takes Tmac down the hall of heroes, "look at this wall and study it, it has the most heroic people of the kingdom." She points the the pictures on the wall. "Tentaichi the brave....he fought against 5 ogers and 2 vampires at the same time and lived without a scratch on him.....Melon the prophet he is suppose to be our saver but his injury has left us looking for another hero....he healed you remember." "yeah about that I wasnt never hurt to begin with I was just faking" "WHATTTTTT as your punishment I bann you from ever coming to this place again now leave" Tmac left the gigantic city an headed east...."good thing they didnt notice I stole thier treasure sword." He pulls and shines the sword at the sun "so this is it, the great sword that suppose to grant power to anyone who uses it. "Now let me try it ou...." Tentaichi appears " give me back our prized sword. "....your...your...." Tentaichi runs toward the boy with a bloodlust "now die you thief" The sword then gives the boy mythical powers to fight "what is this power im feeling"says Tmac. Tentaichi then jumps up for for a devastating blow to the head. Tmac then lunges the sword through the heart of the great warrior."what have I done"says Tmac " good...good hahahhahah kill more of the heroes and power will be yours" says a mysterious stranger"come with me..and I will grant you all the power in the world to destroy" And so Tmac travels with this shady person.....who is this person and why does he want the heroes dead thats where our story really begins.
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world* Intro   fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world*  Intro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:05 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:
That story is awesome LOLOLOLOLZ
" Toli the most powerful woman in the kingdom of fantajii."
BAHAHA xD
I love it...I'm sorry I banned you in the story xO
lolzzz I love how Melon's the prophet, and was supposed to be the savior...xD
And yeah, I think inhabitants is a word...and good vocab. That storryyy was so awesoooooome....Kokujin should be the shady person!! And I hope Tmac turns good...and where was Zeph I can't wait till she comes in!!
Do you want me to edit it and take the little errors off?
and woooow I hope you write mooooooore!!
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
tmac
Fighter
Fighter
tmac

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world* Intro   fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world*  Intro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:07 pm

uhhh yeah.
Back to top Go down
Tentaichi
Expert
Expert
Tentaichi

Male Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world* Intro   fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world*  Intro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:52 pm

Did my dude die already? Even so I like the story.
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world* Intro   fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world*  Intro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:52 pm

Lolz, oh yeah, sorry Ten :_O But I still think you survived :3 maybe... and is that an uhhh yeah as in I can fix the story's errors :3
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world* Intro   fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world*  Intro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:07 pm

Nice story, Tmac! I can't wait till I come in *rubs hands together maliciously...jk*
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world* Intro   fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world*  Intro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:31 pm

hahahha I can't wait either x3
Back to top Go down
Tentaichi
Expert
Expert
Tentaichi

Male Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world* Intro   fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world*  Intro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:08 pm

I hope you write more soon.
Back to top Go down
tmac
Fighter
Fighter
tmac

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world* Intro   fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world*  Intro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:11 pm

AtoliSky wrote:
Lolz, oh yeah, sorry Ten :_O But I still think you survived :3 maybe... and is that an uhhh yeah as in I can fix the story's errors :3

Yes.....and you wont have to wait long for part one...that was the proluge or however yo spell it.....its coming next weekend
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world* Intro   fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world*  Intro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:11 pm

The member tmac has done the following action : DICE

1 times fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world*  Intro 5z6m1vt
Results :
  fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world*  Intro 52nb9cj
Back to top Go down
tmac
Fighter
Fighter
tmac

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world* Intro   fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world*  Intro Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:16 pm

You know i really should post up part two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world* Intro   fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world*  Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fantajii world (remix) *this is not the same world* Intro
Page 1 of 1