Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Wilderness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

Pokemon Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Wilderness   Pokemon Wilderness Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:12 pm

Yay! I wrote a lot on vacation (in Florida with family), and this is one story I started. It's set in the future of Pokemon. The Pokemon have turned..er...natural. Not the "everybody's friends" aproach from the anime. Pokemon do eat other Pokemon. And attack and hurt humans. Live with it. So, here's the story. Note: It includes my Zendo Pokemon.

Kyle walked past the bushes into the car, followed closely by his parents. He pulled out slowly and drove off down the street. As he approached their house, a small clawed pokemon jumped in front of them. Kyle quickly said, "Don't worry! It's just a Leafang! They eat plants." Sure enough, the Leafang jumped over to the flower bushes along the edge of the town and started munching on the pink blossoms. Kyle's Growlithe, Champ, ran out of the house and barked at the Leafang. It hissed for a while, then hopped off and sprinted away.
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Tentaichi
Expert
Expert
Tentaichi

Male Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character Profile
Attacks:

Pokemon Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wilderness   Pokemon Wilderness Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:26 pm

It's a good story.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Wilderness
Page 1 of 1