Admin

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Warrior's Tale   Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:42 pm

I'll post on this from time to time. I've been reading in this style for so long that I had to write like it. Enjoy.

I shall tell thee of my trials and woes, of my fight against guilt and fear. As thus, I shall unburden myself to thee, reader. Harken! hear my sorrowful tale!

As a youth of a mere ten years and one, fighting was my joy; the clash of sword on sword, the smell of blood and sweat, the metallic taste to the air as these scents formed union. I beheld the sight, two warriors meeting in battle. Just three, nay, two weeks longer and twould be I on the field in my noble steel cloak, my glistening blade held high above my foe's battered corpse. My curiosities nagged me until, like a dog to them, I stepped onto the dew-ridden grass. I approached the two fighters with care, for I would be gored if I were sorry enough as to interfere. So stood I and watched, waiting with anticipation. At long last, the twain split, bowing formally. One happened to spy me and scowled. "Why should one as young be on these grounds; begone! Your time will come."
My head down, shoulder slunking, I retreated back across the expanse. As I reached the dreaded steps, a spark reached me. Though real warfare was yet far off, play warfare was a possibility. My steps quickened towards the nursury. "Jaden!" I cried, "Vincent! Wouldst thou fancy a duel?"
Jaden, his golden locks bouncing along his head, replied kindly, "I would; thy request is apprieciated."
Beyond him stood Vincent. Both I had known since infancy. The three of us ran down to the salle and collected pot-meatl swords and wooden shields. Each took time to suit up on heavy leather cover-alls. Then we paired up thrice; Jaden and I, Vincent and Jaden, then Vincent and I. Whoever won twice would win the duel. I stood on the one side with Jaden opposite me. Taking stance, I touched swords with him. He caught me off-guard with a sweeping blow. Hastilly, I leaped backwards and lunged. The blow caught his arm and threw it back with a horrible snap, like a beating with a softened noodle. I ran foreward unknowingly, expecting to be blocked like so many occasions before, but nay, my sword hit his exposed side and bit in. A scream escaped his mouth, short as it was it still gave us fright. Vincent, bless him, was wise enough to stop me before I removed my traitorous blade and steadied me before I fell with shock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior's Tale   Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:46 pm

Wow you are a good writer : O I can't write that way xD Good job! ^.^ * waits for more*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Zephyr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior's Tale   Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:47 pm